A fast-growing entertainment Company, owned by a husband and wife, encountered significant challenges in acquiring growth financing.
Statesman’s Value Add:
- Exclusive sell-side M&A advisor
- Strategic capital sourcing
- Effective positioning for sale in
- Negotiation of price and terms
- Financial and transactional due diligence
Majority sale of the company.
When Statesman took the Company to market, it was very well received. A private equity family office immediately responded with a purchase price and terms that were accepted by the owners; They agreed to close the transaction within 60 days. Both the buyer and sellers were excited for the Company’s next phase of growth. The Company founders were able to very comfortably retire.