The sole owner of a privately held, local manufacturing and service Company was ready to retire.
Statesman’s Value Add:
- Exclusive financial advisor to the Company
- Explored a wide variety of exit strategies with the seller
- Capital sourcing through strategic commercial financing relationships in the region
- Negotiated purchase price and terms of the ultimate agreement with Company employees
- Assisted in due diligence and closing
Successful execution of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (“ESOP”).
The ESOP effected by Statesman allowed the Company’s founder to retire while at the same time allowing dedicated employees that were vital in growing the Company to have a chance to share in the future success of the business.