A local, privately-owned electric machinery manufacturer wanted to purchase a division of a public Korean company.
Statesman’s Value Add:
- Exclusive financial advisor to the Company
- Capital sourcing through strategic relationships
- Valued the target division and proposed a number of potential structures
- Negotiated purchase price and terms of the ultimate agreement
- Assisted in due diligence and closing
- Completed post-deal transaction true-ups
Successful purchase of the division of a publicly owned Korean company, bringing 100+ year old business back into private hands.
The Company effectively integrated with the target to fully support legacy products and a renewed focus on service, parts and repair, while also expanding product offerings with innovative technologies and new commercial partnerships.